None of us would ever be as great as Madiba … but we can at least aim to dress like him. Not only a great man - but a timeless style icon, whether in a suit, a shawl collar sweater or an African print shirt.
01. Dress your best - no matter your circumstance.
02. Grays/navy/whites/blues - always always always timeless.
03. Your suit should give you a full range of motion … for when you need to pump your fist like a bawse!!.
04. You are never too young to wear a DB.
05. Layering … its an art worth studying.
06. Fit is king … Lapel width - check, sleeve pitch - check, coat length - check, trouser drape - check … that’s how you marry a woman.
07. Your pocket square and tie should complement each other, not match.
08. Embrace your culture in your sense of style.
09. Dress your age … elegantly.
10. Shoes can make or break your look. They are a worthy investment.